Please allow 3-5 business days for domestic deliveries and up to 14 days for international deliveries.
Below is a guide to our different delivery times and what to expect.
For further assistance, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sydney metro residents’ same business day dispatch. Other areas orders placed by noon Monday to Friday, business days, will be dispatched the next business day.
- Free domestic delivery on online orders over $150.00 AUD. Otherwise the flat rate standard post $10.00 will apply.
- Domestic orders will arrive 3-5 working days after order placed, depending on city or region.
- Deliveries for online orders to all international destinations cost a flat rate of $40.00.
- International orders will arrive 7 to 14 working days after being placed.
- Cellini uses Australia Post for all domestic deliveries and TNT for international deliveries.
- All orders require a signature on receipt of the goods.
- International deliveries cannot be made to post office box
DestinationEstimated Transit Time (Working Days)
|QLD Near Country||7-12|
|QLD Far Country||7-13|
|Far Nth QLD**||9-14|
|WA Country Far||12-17|
NOTE: *Dispatch time may take slightly longer during promotional periods.
We will not be liable for any lost, stolen or damaged parcels incurred during the delivery process, delivery delays which are out of our control, or re-distributing parcels due to an incorrect delivery address being provided to us. This includes authority to leave or lost parcels. We wish to do everything possible to ensure the safe and timely delivery of your order.
International orders will arrive 7 to 14 working days after being placed. Deliveries for online orders to all international destinations cost a flat rate of AUD$40.00.
Customs policies vary widely from country to country. For information about customs policies that apply in your country please contact your local customs office. Any additional charges for customs clearance, import duties or local taxes are to be borne by the customer. We do not take any responsibility for these charges and have no control over what they may be. Please note we are unable to reimburse any costs incurred in relation to those matters and do not accept any responsibility for delays as a result, regardless of the circumstances.
New Zealand Customers:
Local taxes, fees and/or duties are not included in the purchase price and are the customer’s responsibility. New Zealand GST, fees and duties are payable if they exceed NZD$60. For further details and to obtain an estimate of any GST, fees and duties you may need to pay, please see https://www.customs.govt.nz/personal/online-shopping/
All other international customers:
Duty and taxes incurred in the country of destination are the responsibility of the customer. Duty (or customs tariffs) is set by the destination country customs authorities and is determined based on a combination of the country of origin or manufacturing of the goods being purchased and the classification of that merchandise in accordance with a harmonized system adopted and used by the countries that our e-commerce partner, Borderfree, supports. Value Added Tax (VAT) rates are set by the destination country. You will be able to view the guaranteed total amount of applicable duty and taxes/VAT for your order at checkout.