Accessories and Style provides an alternative payment option. Afterpay offers interest-free payment plans for your Accessories and Style purchases. Buy what you want today, receive your order just as normal and pay it off in four equal, interest-free installments fortnightly.
Afterpay is operated by Afterpay Holdings Limited, listed on the ASX.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
WHAT DO I NEED?
- A debit or credit card.
- To be over 18 years of age.
- An Australian residential address.
HOW DO I PAY BY AFTERPAY?
- Simply select the items you want and either go to the online checkout or call 1300 100 729 to place your order. Afterpay can normally be used on any Accessories and Style order between $50 and $1000, however, Afterpay may consider certain credit history and apply restrictions.
- When ordering online, select Afterpay as your payment method. You will then be redirected to the Afterpay site. Follow the steps to either register a new account or log-in to your existing Afterpay account and confirm the payment using a valid credit or debit card that your Afterpay installments will be deducted from.
- Afterpay is an interest-free payment plan option.
- Transaction value limits apply to Afterpay purchases made at Accessories and Style; the minimum purchase amount is $50 and the maximum purchase amount is $800 whether you link your Afterpay account to either a credit or debit card. In addition, Afterpay’s automated system considers a number of different factors in determining which orders they approve.
- Afterpay is not available at Accessories and Style for the purchase of gift cards, top-ups, back ordered, or waitlisted merchandise.
- The funds for the first payment must be available on your nominated card at the time of checkout.
- For the first time Afterpay customers, or customers yet to complete a full payment cycle with Afterpay, the first payment will be taken at the time of transaction with the remaining three payments deducted each fortnight over the remaining 6 weeks. For all future payments after the first completed purchase, the initial payment will be debited 14 days after the transaction, where the total transaction value is less than $500. If the purchase value is equal to or exceeds $500, the first installment must be paid at the time of the transaction occurring.
- If you wish to return your goods, Accessories and Style’s normal returns policy applies. If eligible for a full refund, your initial payment will be returned in full and the remaining payments canceled at no charge.
- When you link your Afterpay account to a credit or debit card, please be aware that standard fees and charges may be applicable. Please refer to your card issuer’s terms and conditions for full details.
- If a payment is due from you but not received by Afterpay in accordance with the payment schedule, a $10 late payment fee will be charged, with a further $7 late payment fee added seven days later if the payment remains unpaid.
Please visit Afterpay FAQs