Planning to getaway next long weekend? (yes next weekend! Yeah!) Here’s few long weekend tips for travelling, great escapes we’ve come across and a selection of the perfect pieces for a short and sweet break! From travel bags to woolly vest and boots, ensure that you make your escape in style.
Southern Ocean Lodge is Australia’s first true luxury lodge, offering a unique and exclusive travel experience on Kangaroo Island in South Australia. Floating atop a secluded cliff on a rugged
stretch of coast, the lodge commands peerless views of the wild Southern Ocean and pristine
Kangaroo Island wilderness. Sensitive, intimate and sophisticated, Southern Ocean Lodge is a sanctuary of refined comfort and luxe, Kangaroo Island style.
Calabash Bay luxury villa is only accessible by boat at Berowra Waters NSW. Surrounded by leafy equalypt bush – this is the perfect escape with friends and family.
Here are 5 packing strategies that every traveller should learn:
- Make a packing list… creating a packing list is a fail-safe way to prevent forgetting anything, especially if your a procrastinator!
- Roll! don’t fold… tightly rolled clothes not only save on room in your suitcase but also helps prevent creasing
- Layer… helps you to jet set through multiple climates in style and comfort
- Never check essential items… it’s very important to keep your valuable and essential belongings in your carry-on bag, not in your checked luggage. If the airline loses your luggage, you’ll regret stowing your expensive watch in a checked bag.
- Buy the right case… did you know 70% of suitcases are black. A coloured bag will be easily identified and will show off your personal style!
Here are our top 6 Travelling Essentials for this season…
- Yen Soft Shopper – A durable grab-and-go tote with webbed straps is packed with pockets inside and out, making it easy to organise essentials for the busy day ahead.
2. Yen Check Knit Scarf – A super soft, fringed wrap with a classic plaid pattern is perfect for tossing on over transitional looks for an extra layer of light warmth.
3. French Country Gabrielle Nightie – Perfect for chilly evenings with hail-spot voile long sleeve nightie.
4. French Country Karalina Robe – Prefect for layering and light enough to pack, 100% Cotton 3/4 Sleeve Black Grey Stripe Wrap Robe.
5. Tuscany by Scala Raincoat – Great looks and very practical and comes in a drawstring carry bag, so you can take it anywhere.
6. Tuscany by Scala Hermonie Scarf – Great for windy layers.